We offer a full range of logistics and transport services of finished and semi-finished chemical products and dangerous goods (except for explosive and radioactive products). All our train crew has ADR license, and our fleet is properly equipped to guarantee greater security in the performance of the activities. In case of emergency, we have a safety system available 24 hours a day, formed by a team specialised in ADR goods.
We menage the following ADR classes:
- Class 2 - Gases
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids
- Class 4.1 - Flammable solids, self-reactive substances and solid desensitized explosives
- Class 4.2 - Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- Class 4.3 - Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
- Class 5.1 - Oxidizing substances
- Class 5.2 - Organic peroxides
- Class 6.1 - Toxic substances
- Class 6.2 - Infectious substances
- Class 8 - Corrosive substances
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles
We reserved an area of about 8.000 sqm which is subject to the requirements of the Seveso III Directive (D.Lgs 105/15), in which we can stock and handle dangerous and toxic products and substances harmful to the environment. The whole building is equipped with the regular CPI and with the security certification ISO 45001:2018 which guarantees constant and thorough monitoring of the warehouses and of the stocked goods. In the last few years, our warehouses and our shelves have undergone seismic upgrades to ensure good and environmental safety in case of calamities.
Your needs become our needs
Our goal is to guarantee a service that respects the ADR regulation. Thanks to the expertise of our operators, we can support you technically and practically, for example we can help you with some tips on completing the DDT of dangerous goods or we can assist you personally in case of damaged goods.
Are you looking for a dangerous goods transporter in the national territory? Contact us to learn more about our transport service.