Logistica Fratelli Ferrara S.r.l. – Via A. Vivaldi 1/3/5, 30010 Cona (VE) - Italy
Tel. +39 0426302213 - VAT no. 01145910293
The Data Controller ensures compliance with personal data protection requirements by providing the following information on how the data that is transmitted or collected during your browsing of this site is processed.
1. Data processed, purposes, and legal grounds for lawful processing
Data generated by accessing the website
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures underlying this site collect a certain amount of personal data; transmission of this data is implicit with the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data include, for example, domain names, IP addresses, operating system, and device and browser used to connect to the site. No additional personal information is added and they are used:
ii. to gather anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
iv. for site use control requirements;
vi. to establish responsibility in the case of alleged computer crimes against the site.
The legal basis for processing such data is the need to make the functions of the site usable following the user’s access.
2. Data provided intentionally by the user
Any data you provide through forms are collected and processed for the following purposes:
to manage pre-contract negotiations based on your request to avail yourself of the services being offered by the Data Controller.
3. Nature of data provision
Providing your personal data for the purposes under the previous article 2 is required. If you refuse to provide the personal data, in whole or in part, the Data Controller will not be able to follow up on your request, perform the contract and/or comply with legal requirements.
4. How we process your data and data retention period
The data collected may be processed with electronic, automatic or computer devices or manually processed using logics strictly linked to the purposes for which your personal data were collected. Whatever method used is guaranteed to keep your data secure. Your data are stored for the time strictly needed for the purposes for which they were collected, in accordance with current regulations and legal obligations.
5. Subjects authorised to process your data and data communication
In-house employees appointed and authorised by our company process the data collected according to specific instructions given in compliance with current law.
If the data collected is necessary or useful for the achievement of the purposes described, the data collected may be processed by third parties appointed as external Data Processors, or, depending on the circumstances, communicated to the third parties as independent data controllers, and more precisely:
- individuals, companies or professional firms providing assistance and consultancy services to our Company;
- companies, institutions or associations providing support services necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned purposes.
In any case, your personal data will never be transferred or disseminated.
6. Your rights as the data subject
You may exercise your rights to limit the processing and portability at any time. This means you can access your data, object to their processing or ask to delete, correct or update any personal data held by the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. As set out under article 7 of the Privacy Code and article 15 of the GDPR, as the data subject you have the right to:
A) Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed;
B) Obtain the following information:
- the source of the personal data;
- why and how your data is being processed;
- the logic applied if your data is being processed with electronic tools;
- Identity of the controller, processors and representatives pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and article 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; and of the subjects or subject categories to which your personal data may be disclosed or which may come to know your data in their capacity of appointed representative in any area of the country, processor or person in charge of processing.
C) The following:
- have your data updated, rectified or, where there is an interest, supplemented;
- have your data deleted, converted into anonymous form or, where processed unlawfully, blocked, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected and then processed;
- obtain certification that the subjects to whom the data were communicated were notified of the operations and content under articles 8.A) and B), except where this proves impossible or involves means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
D) Object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, when your reasons are legitimate;
- to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications through use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods via telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that your right of opposition for direct marketing purposes through automated methods, as set out under letter B), also applies to traditional methods, without prejudice to the option you have to object only partially. As a result, you may choose to receive only communications by traditional methods only or only automated communications or neither of these two options.
Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
7. How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, send a letter by registered mail to: Logistica Fratelli Ferrara S.r.l. – Via A. Vivaldi 1/3/5, 30010 Cona (VE) - Italy, or an email to email@example.com.